A Branch Of The Bratcher Family
Genealogy Report As of November 1, 2002
Descendants of Thomas -See Notes- Bratcher
Generation No. 1
1. THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1 BRATCHER1 was born January 10, 1812, and died March 23, 1894. He married HANNAH -SEE NOTES- BRYAN. She was born October 12, 1830, and died November 09, 1891.
Notes for THOMAS -SEE NOTES- BRATCHER:
Note from webmaster - August 30, 2002 - I don't think there is any proven information about Thomas and Hannah. Until new information is proven and introduced, TheGenealogists.Com will go with the following information. The reason is without this information there is nothing with which to begin our research.
Email from Steve Nevitt - August 26, 2002 - "I have received the following information from a number of sources. I am unclear about the extent to which much of this has been proven. If you post any if it, it would be best to do so with the understanding that it is speculative.
I have been told that the parents of our Franklin Bratcher were Thomas Bratcher and Hannah _______. A number of researchers believe that Thomas Bratcher (born 10 January 1812 and died 23 March 1894) and his wife, Hannah Bryan (born 12 October 1830 and died 9 November 1891), buried at the Walnut Grove General Missionary Baptist Church graveyard (off highway 31, 3 miles NW of Morgantown, Kentucky) are Franklin's parents, but we are not absolutely sure. A Thomas Bratcher and Hannah Bryan were married 12 October 1830 in Sagamon County, Illinois. Many assume that this is the same couple buried at Walnut Grove. Some say that Thomas was born in Tennessee. Some believe that Hannah was probably born in Grayson County, Kentucky.
A number of people list the children of Thomas Bratcher and Hannah to include the following:
Silas Bratcher (1834-1897)
Jordan Bratcher (1835-1862)
Perry M Bratcher (1838-1855)
Austin Bratcher (1841-1905)
Franklin E Bratcher (1842-1898)
Sarah E Bratcher (1844-1879)
There may have been other children who died at an early age.
From what I have been told, Silas' first wife was Eliza Jane Shultz, Austin married Cassander Sarah Shultz, and Franklin married Criller (spelled a kazillion different ways) Shultz. It is possible that the three Shultz wives were sisters. From what I am told, Silas, Jordan, Austin, and Franklin fought for the Union in the Civil War."
Another note from the webmaster - August 30, 2002 - This and other messages are found in forums on the Internet. Sources of information are unknown. However, these messages give us approximately the same information. The message listed below gives some rather specific information. This helps us in our task of researching this branch of the family.
Message Posted On Ancestry.com - October 2000 - by Pat Napier - "I have Thomas Bratcher born Jan 10,1812 died March 23,1894 in Grayson County, Kentucky and Hannah born March 15,1813 died November 9, 1891 in Grayson County, Kentucky and their children listed as:
Silas BRATCHER BORN SEP 30, 1830 IN GRAYSON CO, KY died march 26, 1855 in Butler co, ky married Eliza Jane Shultz march 26, 1855 Butler co, ky  Nancy Ellen Faught
Jordan Bratcher born Jan 5, 1835 in Grayson co, ky died march 1, 1862 Nashville, Tn married Emely catherine Yeager June 1, 1854 in Butler co, ky
Perry M. Bratcher born march 17, 1838 in Grayson co, ky Ky died April 14, 1855 in Grayson co, ky
Austin Bratcher born Jan 1841 in IL. died sep 19, 1905 in Grayson co, ky married casander Sarah Shultz oct 23, 1868 in Butler co, ky
Franklin Bratcher born 1842 in Ky died Dec 24, 1898 in Ohio co, ky married Currilla Shultz
Sarah Elizabeth Bratcher born Nov 5, 1844 died march 17, 1879 in McLean co, ky married Virgil Rice Embry Nov 5, 1844 in Butler co, ky
I have Sarah and Virgil Embrys children listed and probably more if interested!! I can be reached at email@example.com pat I am from the John Bratcher Line!!"
Last note from webmaster - August 30, 2002 - If you find information about this branch of the Bratcher family that is different and proven, please notify us. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Children of THOMAS BRATCHER and HANNAH BRYAN are:
2. i. F
ii. SILAS BRATCHER.
iii. JORDAN BRATCHER.
iv. PERRY M. BRATCHER.
v. AUSTIN BRATCHER.
vi. SARAH E. BRATCHER.
Generation No. 2
2. FRANKLIN E.2 BRATCHER (THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) was born Abt. 1842, and died Abt. 1898. He married CRILLER B. SHULTZ2 December 17, 1867, daughter of MATHIAS SHULTZ and MARY SHEPHERD. She was born Abt. 1849 in Kentucky, and died May 31, 1921 in Rockport, Kentucky.
Notes for CRILLER B. SHULTZ:
Email from Charlotte McLane - August 18, 2002 - "I am the g-g-grandaughter of Franklin Bratcher, thru Rosiebelle or Rosa Belle. I have a document signed by Criller where she gave her consent for Rosa Belle to marry Clyde Kimbley, my g-grandfather. It also proves the spelling of her name, (Criller) which has been spelled various ways. I also have a copy of the Marriage Bond between her and Robert Decker. Nov. 11, 1909."
Email from Steve Nevitt - August 19, 2002 - "According to another document, I see that Criller's second husband was James ROBERT Decker."
Children of FRANKLIN BRATCHER and CRILLER SHULTZ are:
3. i. D
ii. OSCAR THOMAS BRATCHER3, b. December 24, 1878; d. April 01, 1923.
Notes for OSCAR THOMAS BRATCHER:
Email from Melissa Dickerson - I show a brother to these being
Oscar T. Bratcher (b.12/24/1878 d.4/1/1923).
iii. EDMONI F. BRATCHER.
iv. EMILY F. BRATCHER.
v. ELIZA J. BRATCHER.
vi. NEVADA C. BRATCHER.
4. vii. ZULA FINIS BRATCHER.
viii. MAUDE I. BRATCHER.
5. ix. ROSA BELLE BRATCHER, b. March 21, 1885; d. April 19, 1915.
x. CHARLINE M. BRATCHER.
xi. VERA C. BRATCHER.
6. xii. CORBETT C. BRATCHER, b. November 24, 1892, probably in Rockport, Kentucky; d. September 01, 1976, Columbia, South Carolina.
Generation No. 3
3. DORA E.3 BRATCHER (FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) was born June 26, 1872 in Butler County, Kentucky4, and died May 11, 1956 in Kentucky Convalescent Home, Owensboro, Daviess County, Kentucky5. She married (1) WILLIAM BYERS, JR. May 18, 1888 in Ohio County, Kentucky, son of WILLIAM BYERS and RHODA LACEFIELD. He was born June 03, 1863 in Grayson County, Kentucky6, and died December 23, 1929 in Moorman, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky6. She married (2) WILLIAM BRYANT Abt. 1908.
More About DORA E. BRATCHER:
Burial: May 13, 1956, Methodist Church, Island, McLean County, Kentucky6
More About WILLIAM BYERS, JR.:
Burial: December 24, 1929, Union Cemetery, Island, McLean County, Kentucky6
Children of DORA BRATCHER and WILLIAM BYERS are:
Notes for NEALY BYERS:
The following information from Charlotte Schultz McLane - November 1, 2002
"Dora's first child, Nealy Parisho, lived in Indianapolis. We went to her house a lot when I was young. She lived fairly close to us. I would see Corbett Bratcher there. We had Thanksgiving one time at her house, and she asked my mother how to cook a turkey. My mother told her to put the trukey in the sink and wash it. Whe we arrived she had the turkey in the sink full of soapy water. I thought my mother would have a fit. Strange how you remember things about people. Everyone had a great laugh. I don't remember if she had children or not. At the age I was I couldn't care less."
7. ii. PERRY "BUBBER" BYERS, b. April 27, 1889, Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky; d. November 16, 1955, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky.
8. iii. MARY CASSANDRA BYERS, b. January 24, 1893, Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky; d. August 22, 1968, Shady Rest Nursing Home, Chandler, Warrick County, Indiana.
iv. PEARL BYERS, b. September 22, 1899, Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky7; d. April 22, 1922, Island, McLean County, Kentucky.
More About PEARL BYERS:
Burial: Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, McLean Co., Kentucky
9. v. KATE BYERS, b. Abt. 1901, ? Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky.
vi. DIMPLE BYERS, b. December 12, 1907, Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky7; d. June 15, 1930, Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky7.
Notes for DIMPLE BYERS:
Dimple Byers died from complications of an abortion. Info supplied by Dimple Mae Howard Bloeman as told to her by her mother Katherine Byers Howard Jones.
More About DIMPLE BYERS:
Burial: Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, McLean Co., Kentucky
Child of DORA BRATCHER and WILLIAM BRYANT is:
4. ZULA FINIS3 BRATCHER (FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) She married CLARENCE PERRY MORRIS.
Child of ZULA BRATCHER and CLARENCE MORRIS is:
10. i. B
5. ROSA BELLE3 BRATCHER (FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1)8 was born March 21, 18858, and died April 19, 19158. She married (1) CLYDE ELMORE KIMBLEY August 13, 18988. She married (2) ROBERT DECKER November 11, 19098.
Notes for ROSA BELLE BRATCHER:
Email from Charlotte McLane - August 18, 2002 - "I am the g-g-grandaughter of Franklin Bratcher, thru Rosiebelle or Rosa Belle. I have a document signed by Criller where she gave her consent for her to marry Clyde Kimbley, my g-grandfather. It also proves the spelling of her name, (Criller) which has been spelled various ways. I also have a copy of the Marriage Bond between her and Robert Decker. Nov. 11, 1909."
Email from Charlotte McLane - August 18, 2002 - "For your records Rosa Belle married Clyde Elmore Kimbley 8-13-1898. She was born 3-21-1885 and died 4-19-1915."
Child of ROSA BRATCHER and CLYDE KIMBLEY is:
11. i. E
6. CORBETT C.3 BRATCHER (FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) was born November 24, 1892 in probably in Rockport, Kentucky9, and died September 01, 1976 in Columbia, South Carolina9. He married NETTIE MAE SMITH Abt. 1915 in Owensboro, Kentucky. She was born December 01, 1899 in Owensboro, Kentucky9, and died February 11, 1921 in Owensboro, Kentucky9.
Notes for CORBETT C. BRATCHER:
Email from Charlotte Schultz McLane - August 18, 2002 - "I remember Uncle Corbett when I was a child. He looked like The Col. of KFC. He was a portly man with snow white hair.and would come to our house to see my grandmother. I am 64 yrs. old so it was a long time ago.
Email from Steve Nevitt - August 22, 2002 - "According to notes I have been given, Corbett was born November 24, 1892, probably in Rockport, Kentucky. He died September 1, 1976 in Columbia, South Carolina and is buried at Greenlawn Cemetery in Columbia, SC. Nettie Mae Smith Bratcher was born December 1, 1899 in Owensboro, Kentucky and died of tuberculosis on February 11, 1921 in Owensboro. She is buried in Owensboro.
More About CORBETT C. BRATCHER:
Burial: Greenlawn Cemetery in Columbia, South Carolina9
More About NETTIE MAE SMITH:
Burial: Owensboro, Kentucky9
Cause of Death (Facts Pg): Tuberculosis9
Child of CORBETT BRATCHER and NETTIE SMITH is:
12. i. L
Generation No. 4
7. PERRY "BUBBER"4 BYERS (DORA E.3 BRATCHER, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) was born April 27, 1889 in Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky10, and died November 16, 1955 in Muhlenberg County, Kentucky. He married ARA COX. She was born November 14, 1887 in Kentucky, and died October 02, 1984 in Kentucky.
More About PERRY "BUBBER" BYERS:
Burial: Abt. 1955, Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, McLean Co., Kentucky
More About ARA COX:
Burial: October 04, 1984, Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, McLean Co., Kentucky
Children of PERRY BYERS and ARA COX are:
13. i. G
14. ii. EVELYN BYERS, b. ? Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky.
iii. VERNON BYERS, b. "Frogtown" Bevier, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky11; m. ? BAGGETT.
iv. LUCY BYERS, b. ? Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky.
8. MARY CASSANDRA4 BYERS (DORA E.3 BRATCHER, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1)12 was born January 24, 1893 in Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky12, and died August 22, 1968 in Shady Rest Nursing Home, Chandler, Warrick County, Indiana12. She married ROY LEE BOBBITT, son of HENRY BOBBITT and ABBIE VANDIVER. He was born December 24, 1885 in Indiana, and died June 23, 1931 in McLean County, Sacramento, Kentucky.
Notes for MARY CASSANDRA BYERS:
Mary Cassandra (Byers) Bobbitt passed away while a resident at Shady Rest Home in Chandler, IN, Warrick County, Indiana.
Her Record Of Death Certificate shows the following:
Warrick County Department Of Health
Name: Mary Bobbitt
Died on August 22, 1968 at Shady Rest Nursing Home
Age at death: 75
Marital Status: Widowed
Primary cause of death: Uremia
Place of burial: Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, Kentucky
Funeral Director: Browning Funeral Home
Date of burial: August 25, 1968
Book No. H-26
Page No. 130
Date Filed: August 26, 1968
Deceased Address: 2608 N. Kentucky Avenue, Evansville, Indiana
Place of birth: Kentucky
Time of death: 5:30 AM
Cause of death: Uremia
Manner of death: Natural
SS Number: 404-26-1580
Date of birth: January 24, 1893
Age at death: 75
Spouse's Name: Not given
Father's Name: William Byers
Mother's Name: Dora Bratcher
City of death: Chandler, Indiana
More About MARY CASSANDRA BYERS:
Burial: August 25, 1968, Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, KY12
Notes for ROY LEE BOBBITT:
Roy L. Bobbitt is buried at Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, Kentucky.
Buried by his side is his wife Mary Cassandra Byers.
Also buried there by his side are Chester Leon Bobbitt, Leyburn Kenneth Bobbitt, Hazel Bruce Bobbitt, Hubert Eugene Bobbitt, and Hubert's wife Louise.
Roy L. Bobbitt was killed by a lightening strike while plowing a field with a team of horses. He had retreated under a tree in the field to protect himself from the rain. This was told to me by my Father, Leyburn Kenneth Bobbitt.
Commonwealth of Kentucky Certificate of Death: County - McLean, Voting Pct. - Sacramento, Registration District No. 961, Primary Registration District No. 6508, File No. 15372, Registered No. 9, Full Name - Roy Lee Bobbitt, Sex - Male, Race - White, Married, Age 45 years, 5 months, 2? days, Occupation - farmer, Birthplace - Indiana, Name of Father - Henry Bobbitt, Birthplace of Father - Indiana, Maiden Name of Mother - Abbie Vandiver, Birthplace of Mother - Indiana, Informant - Virgil Bobbitt, Address - Cleaton, Kentucky, Filed - July 3 1931, by Mrs. A. R. Plain. Date of Death - June 22, 1931, Cause of Death - Struck by lightning, Signed - E.M Watkins, M.D., June 22, 1931, Sacramento, Kentucky, Place of Burial - Island, Kentucky, Date of Burial - June 24, 1931, Undertaker - J.B. Tucker, Breman, Kentucky. My copy signed the 29th day of July, 1999, by Barbara F. White, State Registrar.
More About ROY LEE BOBBITT:
Burial: June 24, 1931, Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, KY
Children of MARY BYERS and ROY BOBBITT are:
More About HUBERT EUGENE BOBBITT:
Burial: Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, KY
15. ii. LEYBURN KENNETH BOBBITT, b. January 06, 1913, Bevier, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky; d. June 24, 1997, Evansville, Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
16. iii. REATHA ALBERTA BOBBITT, b. February 09, 1916, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky.
iv. CHESTER LEON BOBBITT, b. April 15, 1920, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky; d. February 27, 1945, Germany -- WWII13.
Notes for CHESTER LEON BOBBITT:
Chester was killed in WWII in Germany. His body was brought back to Nonnell, Kentucky after the war. He is buried at Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, Kentucky.
Chester never married and had no children.
I never knew Chester because he was already in Europe when I was born. I do remember when they brought his body home to Nonnell, Kentucky to my Grandmother Mary C. Bobbitt's house.
Chester was under the command of General George Patton, 3rd Army. Chester was wounded 3 times before he was killed. The army kept sending him back into action after he mended from each wound. He was killed about two months before the end of the war.
More About CHESTER LEON BOBBITT:
Burial: Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, KY
9. KATE4 BYERS (DORA E.3 BRATCHER, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) was born Abt. 1901 in ? Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky. She married (1) GUY HOWARD November 12, 1919 in Greenville, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky14. He was born Abt. 1898. She married (2) LESTER JONES Bef. 1950.
Child of KATE BYERS and GUY HOWARD is:
10. BERNICE KATHERINE4 MORRIS (ZULA FINIS3 BRATCHER, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1)
Child of BERNICE KATHERINE MORRIS is:
11. EDITH BERRY4 KIMBLEY (ROSA BELLE3 BRATCHER, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1)15. She married JOHN MEREDITH BRANNON.
Child of EDITH KIMBLEY and JOHN BRANNON is:
17. i. S
12. LILLIE MAE4 BRATCHER (CORBETT C.3, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1)
Children of LILLIE MAE BRATCHER are:
ii. JAMES RUSSELL NEVITT.
Generation No. 5
13. GUY EDWARD5 BYERS (PERRY "BUBBER"4, DORA E.3 BRATCHER, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) was born in ? Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky. He married AILENE UNKNOWN.
Children of GUY BYERS and AILENE UNKNOWN are:
ii. MIKE BYERS.
iii. SHERRI BYERS.
14. EVELYN5 BYERS (PERRY "BUBBER"4, DORA E.3 BRATCHER, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) was born in ? Hartford, Ohio County, Kentucky. She married MARCUS LINDSEY.
More About EVELYN BYERS:
Burial: Rose Hill Cemetery, Central City, Kentucky
Child of EVELYN BYERS and MARCUS LINDSEY is:
15. LEYBURN KENNETH5 BOBBITT (MARY CASSANDRA4 BYERS, DORA E.3 BRATCHER, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) was born January 06, 1913 in Bevier, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky, and died June 24, 1997 in Evansville, Vanderburgh County, Indiana. He married HAZEL MALVINA BRUCE October 19, 1942 in Greenville, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky, daughter of ARCHIE BRUCE and MARY BROWN. She was born November 08, 1924 in Town of Drakesboro, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky, and died October 06, 1976 in Evansville, Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
Notes for LEYBURN KENNETH BOBBITT:
On dad's Certificate of Death Registration, his date of birth reads 01/16/1913. Actually, his date of birth was 01/06/1913. This is verified on his birth certificate.
On dad's birth certificate, his name is listed as Leyburn Kennith Bobbitt. Actually, his name is spelled Leyburn Kenneth Bobbitt.
Leyburn was very active in the church. The first church I remember him at was the little woodframe church in Nonnell, Kentucky. He would always get to the church early before every service and raise the windows in summer or build a fire in the wood burning stove in winter. At a certain time before each service he would ring the bell to let the people know it was time to come to church. Nonnell was a very small town/village and everyone could hear the bell ringing. When I got big enough, he would let me ring it.
The second church I remember of on the corner of Kentucky Avenue and Stanley Avenue in Evansville, Indiana. Dad helped build this church. He put in a lot of time every week helping to construct it.
The third church was St. Andrews Presbyterian Church. He attended this church until his death. He was a Deacon and an Elder at this church for many years. This church was located on Stringtown Road, Evansville, Indiana.
More About LEYBURN KENNETH BOBBITT:
Burial: June 27, 1997, Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, McLean County, Kentucky
Cause of Death (Facts Pg): Cancer of Larynx
Occupation: Factory Worker
Other Facts: Deacon and Elder of St. Andrews Presbyterian Church
Religion: St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, Evansville, IN
Notes for HAZEL MALVINA BRUCE:
Hazel's sisters and brothers always pronounced her middle name as "Malveena". Just by looking at the spelling, I figure it should be pronounced 'Malvinena'. But since she never used her middle name and no one ever called her by that name, there's no precident for the pronunciation. She got this name from her grandmother.
Hazel was a good cook. She cooked mostly in the 'Kentucky' style. Good cornbread, beans, greens, etc. She baked pies, cakes, and other goodies. She always cooked a good, full meal on Sundays.
More About HAZEL MALVINA BRUCE:
Burial: October 10, 1976, Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, McLean County, Kentucky
Cause of Death (Facts Pg): Ovarian carcinoma with metastases
Occupation: Manager at DeJongs ladies clothing store.
Religion: St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, Evansville, IN
Residence: 2405 N. Harlan Ave., Evansville, Indiana
Child of LEYBURN BOBBITT and HAZEL BRUCE is:
More About KEITH BARD BOBBITT:
Graduation College: June 1965, University of Evansville
Graduation High School: June 1961, North High School, Evansville, Indiana
Graduation Masters: June 1970, University of Evansville
Occupation: Bet. 1965 - 1996, School teacher for 31 years. Two years in Mishawaka, IN and 29 years in Evansville, Indiana
Retirement Disability: September 30, 1996, Forced retirement due to three back surgeries
Notes for MARY KATHERYN ZUBER:
Mary is an excellent pianist. She could be a concert pianist. Instead of pursuing the concert stage after college, she decided to get married, have a couple of children, and teach music education in the public schools in the area. Most of her teaching years have been with The Evansville-Vanderburgh School Corporation, Evansville, Indiana.
Mary's hobbies include canines of all kinds. She has never been without a dog, and, more than likely, two of them.
More About MARY KATHERYN ZUBER:
Graduation College: June 1968, University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana
Graduation High School: May 1964, North Posey H.S., Posey County, Indiana
Graduation Masters: December 1970, University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana
Occupation: September 1968, Teacher Of Music Education in the public schools of Evansville, Indiana
16. REATHA ALBERTA5 BOBBITT (MARY CASSANDRA4 BYERS, DORA E.3 BRATCHER, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) was born February 09, 1916 in Muhlenberg County, Kentucky. She married JOE HAGAN.
Children of REATHA BOBBITT and JOE HAGAN are:
ii. JUDY HAGAN NORRIS.
iii. BARBARA JO HAGAN KING.
iv. GEORGE ALLEN HAGAN.
17. SARAH BEACHAMP5 BRANNON (EDITH BERRY4 KIMBLEY, ROSA BELLE3 BRATCHER, FRANKLIN E.2, THOMAS -SEE NOTES-1) She married CHARLES ALBERT SCHULTZ.
Child of SARAH BRANNON and CHARLES SCHULTZ is:
1. Email from Stephen Nevitt - See Notes.
2. Marriage document in possessison of Charlotte Schultz McLane. Also, see notes.
3. Email from Melissa Dickerson.
4. Commonwealth Of Kentucky Certificate Of Death.
5. Commonwealth Of Kentucky Certificate Of Death.
6. Commonwealth Of Kentucky Certificate Of Death.
7. Vicki Kay Spencer...... email@example.com.
8. Email from Charlotte Schultz McLane.
9. Email from Stephen Nevitt.
10. Vicki Kay Spencer...... firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Telephone conversation with Vernon on July 26, 2001.
12. Island Methodist Church Cemetery Book.
13. Island Methodist Church Cemetery, Island, McLean County, Kentucky, Page 15.
14. Marriage Bond of Guy Howard and Katherine Byers, No. 46, Muhlenberg County, Kentucky.
15. Email from Charlotte Schultz McLane.